1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- place an order
- subscribe to our newsletter
- respond to a survey
- fill a contest ballot
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card information
- age group
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.This is part of Canada’s privacy law. (See step 7 for more information)
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site’s feature
- To send periodic emails. Updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you may go to www.prelam.com and enter the unsubscribe page. Please write your email adress on the field and press on submit.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order and access your personal information.
We propose the use of Paypal and Paypal Payment Pro. The service offered by PayPal to pay online without sharing their financial information, identifying himself only with his email address and password passe. It lets you make your purchases without sharing your bank details to any third person.
Advanced Paypal payment includes a selection of pre-defined payment integrated into our payment page. Payments are processed by Paypal without backstage, you can leave our site. We treat safely payments from your customers in scenes, so that your business appears professional and safe.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal online *. You do not need a PayPal account to pay your order and there is no fee to make a purchase.
- help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- keep track of advertisements
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone (see below for phone number) or by contacting customer service.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to participate in and monitor their online activity.
We do not intend to collect personal information from children under 13 online, except on some sites specifically directed to children.
If we do collect personal information from children, we do so in compliance with applicable country children’s data protection laws.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.prelam.com
8. Your Consent
10. Contact Us
Prelam Enterprises Ltd.
300 Baig Blvd., Suite C6
Moncton, NB E1E 1C8
Last update: May 18, 2017